Dammit, why does everything have to come down the week of Halloween? This is my week, dammit, it's all I ask for. Just give me another PSAT day or something. I haven't even watched freaking Disney's Halloween Treat or the Ghostbusters Halloween Special! Or Garfield for chrissake ("candycandycandy... Garfield, you are a genius")
And now I have to do all this bio crap because everybody in our class is stupid and won't do their work and pissed off Dr. Adams even more. And then I have to learn my Breakfast Club lines by Halloween. And the NHS induction is Wednesday.
Here's where I abrubtly end this entry.
And now I have to do all this bio crap because everybody in our class is stupid and won't do their work and pissed off Dr. Adams even more. And then I have to learn my Breakfast Club lines by Halloween. And the NHS induction is Wednesday.
Here's where I abrubtly end this entry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home