Monday, September 16, 2002

OK, this is ridiculous, I'm sitting at the computer in the TAG office and I can smell my friggin feet. What is it that's making my feet smell so much these days? It's not just the chemicals in the birkenstock soles, I'm convinced, because my feet smell all the time.

Actually, I'm not that offended by the smell of feet that much. It's more of a comical repugnance than anything.

I got a 100 on my bio lab!! I think it's due in part to all the little amoeba guys I drew in the margins. They're espousing little word bubbles with phrases that rhyme with osmosis or diffusion. I'll write some here:


"I'll be your osmosis hostess!" (this was by the title)
"You need a couple doses of osmosis!"
"See the questions osmosis poses?"
"Osmosis ain't no bed of roses!"
"Did Moses know osmosis?"
"Diffusion is amusin'!" (that's my favorite)
"What words can YOU rhyme with osmosis?"

To which Dr. Adams responded, 'For osmosis this must be the closes." She also wrote next to a typo in the lab "Your musin' about diffusion is confusion." She's a funny woman.

Went to "Da Bearssss" game yesterday. That was pretty entertaining, it's the most engrossed I've ever been by a football game.

There was something else I wanted to write here... oh well. Lotta homework tonight, dammit, plus tutoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home