I'd like to thank Jason and the cast of Breakfast Club, that was an awesome cake. You guys are great!
I should be on my way to Hartsfield right now, but our flight got pushed back an hour to 10:30. Ugh, that's going to be a late flight.
I'm a little nervous about doing this overnight college visit thing. I always am if I'm spending the night in a new environment with strange people, and having to... gulp... eat. And this whole going to college thing is getting closer and, well, more real... it's more visceral than the abstract, romantic idea i used to have of 'going to college.' I think I'm becoming more inclined to going to a Chicago school, Northwestern or UChicago, than a New England school. It's just more familiar and closer to family. I know that's no way to choose a college, but... well, maybe it is.
And who knows, I might fall in love with Bowdoin again this weekend.
Ugh... this flight's gonna suck.
I should be on my way to Hartsfield right now, but our flight got pushed back an hour to 10:30. Ugh, that's going to be a late flight.
I'm a little nervous about doing this overnight college visit thing. I always am if I'm spending the night in a new environment with strange people, and having to... gulp... eat. And this whole going to college thing is getting closer and, well, more real... it's more visceral than the abstract, romantic idea i used to have of 'going to college.' I think I'm becoming more inclined to going to a Chicago school, Northwestern or UChicago, than a New England school. It's just more familiar and closer to family. I know that's no way to choose a college, but... well, maybe it is.
And who knows, I might fall in love with Bowdoin again this weekend.
Ugh... this flight's gonna suck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home