Thursday, September 26, 2002

HEY! So I'm at Bowdoin College right now, staying in Phil Friedrich's dorm room. Phil's not here right now, him and most other freshman are at another orientation session, so I'm just hanging out here. Bowdoin's pretty cool... when we first got here, I was a little disappointed because it wasn't how I remembered it. But then I met up with Phil, my host, and him and his friends have really shown me a good time. They're all really funny, cool people. We watched 'The Simpsons' and 'International Rescue,' which is all very scary and hilarious. It's cool because Phil's a lot like me. He hangs out with all these people, but he says very little and he's really shy. He's also a big pothead, I think. He also has the complete stoner repertoire, after all... let's see... Disco Biscuits, Phish, Trey, Phil Lesh, Dead, String Cheese... yep. Oh well, gotta go, I'm using his computer without his permission.

Do I want to go to Bowdoin? Jury's still out. This is a biiiig drinking school. One of Phil's friends offered to take me to a real college party. Whoa.

"What are you doing tonight?"
"I'm getting intoxicated and writing my paper."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home