Monday, September 23, 2002

Gosh, I haven't blogged all weekend. What did I even do this weekend? I'm so tired right now, I went to bed at 1 this morning and woke up at 6:15 to get to school and practice Blues Brothers with Daniel.

Friday night I went to Athens with Kristen... not UGA Athens, but this really delicious Greek restaurant in Roswell. The waitress has Kristen's favorite dish memorized, isn't that cool? After that we saw "Igby Goes Down" at the Tara, which was entertaining, but not all that great. "Rushmore"'s still the superior movie.

Saturday, my interview with Williams was cancelled. My parents wanted me to do something with them Saturday night (even though we sat around and did NOTHING!) so I spent the afternoon at Kristen's.

Is anyone really interested in my weeked varbatim? Probably not.

Ah, more later, I'm too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home