Thursday, September 05, 2002

Auditions for The Breakfast Club were today....

God, those were long. I was there for 3 hours, I had to call and cancel my tutoring session (I hope they got the message). It was fun, though. And I got to try Pepsi BLUE for the first time (it tasted OK, but the blue dye is really quite gross).

The auditions themselves went OK, I guess. I wasn't very happy with a lot of them; maybe I'm not the versatile actor I thought I was. I never got to do my Bender, either, but I figured Jason had more than enough competition for that one for another kid to be thrown into the fold. I won't really discuss them here, though, because most of the (auditioneers?) read this blog. Just know: don't worry about giving me a part in this play because you think it will hurt my feelings. Give the role to the best man. Seriously, I already have 2 other roles this year, I'm not going to be devastated if I don't get a role in Breakfast Club.

In other observations, I don't think I could ever become a drama kid. They're all just so wacky and witty and dramatic. I can never remember how to recite movie lines like they can.

Maybe the only thing I know how to do best is to be a band kid. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home