Saturday, September 07, 2002

Another Saturday morning, another time to decide what I'm going to do with the day.

There are the obvious choices:

-Read another gargantuan Biology chapter
-Study for the AP Calc test
-Read 'Siddhartha'
-Read Thomas More's 'Utopia,' analyze the 2 document thingies for Euro history
-Catch up on directed study stuff
-Write College Essays
-Schedule NW and Bowdoin overnight visits.

All of which will take me, for the most, most of today and tomorrow. Because I'll say that I should start early to get it over with, but I never just 'get it over with.' It keeps going on and on. I'll always have something that should be getting done. That's why the old lesson of getting all your work done early so you'll have time to relax later is faulty: because if you're a work-aholic, there will always be something for you to do, and you'll feel like you're wasting your time. It's like a mathematical limit. I'll always be approaching a perfect state of having no more work to do, but I'll never get there.

What the hell is up with these fall movies? I can count on one hand the number of movies I want to see this season. The first one I want to see, The Ring, isn't until October. I want Two Towers!! And who wants to see Gangs of New York on Christmas Day? How about Boxing Day? Mark your calendars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home