Ahhh, I'm in the library for directed study today and it's sooo quiet. I'm the only one here, instead of sharing space with some noisy sophomore regular science class. Right now I'm putting off studying economics to brainstorm for this year's Halloween party. I've decided that it will indeed be held on Halloween, October 31st this year (first time ever!). Man, I could get so much more work done in 5th period if I wasn't so lazy right now.
The Interact Club T-shirt design I drew was rejected by the administration. It portrayed the sketch of the Leonardo Da Vinci guy (the one with his arms and legs extended in the golden ratio) with the Interact logo covering his genitalia. Mr. Hamilton questioned "what we were inferring." So back to the drawing board.
I have a new project, though; I'm painting this fabric banner for The Elephant Man show. Hope I can get it done. I might go help build the homecoming float this weekend, too. Gosh, I'm a busy little bee.
This afternoon is the first play rehearsal, I'm psyched!
The Interact Club T-shirt design I drew was rejected by the administration. It portrayed the sketch of the Leonardo Da Vinci guy (the one with his arms and legs extended in the golden ratio) with the Interact logo covering his genitalia. Mr. Hamilton questioned "what we were inferring." So back to the drawing board.
I have a new project, though; I'm painting this fabric banner for The Elephant Man show. Hope I can get it done. I might go help build the homecoming float this weekend, too. Gosh, I'm a busy little bee.
This afternoon is the first play rehearsal, I'm psyched!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home