Wow, the TAG room's deserted today, but I'm still hesitant about holing up in one of them to take a nap. Oh, here comes Ms. Keen, there goes that plan. I didn't get back from Thomas's until mignight last night, I'm so exhausted today.
This morning was interesting. Ms. Price gave my Calc project a 77 because John and I's were the same. This is because I lent mine to him the weekend before the first day of school, because i knew he didn't have the time to do it all. I thought he would use it as reference, but he ended up, to the best of my knowlege, copying most of the thing. He felt bad though, and I think he's going to talk to her after school to renegotiate my grade. I kind of deserve it, though, I shouldn't have given it to him in the first place. I'm a little ashamed, to tell you the truth.
Oops, 6th period bell. Blog later.
This morning was interesting. Ms. Price gave my Calc project a 77 because John and I's were the same. This is because I lent mine to him the weekend before the first day of school, because i knew he didn't have the time to do it all. I thought he would use it as reference, but he ended up, to the best of my knowlege, copying most of the thing. He felt bad though, and I think he's going to talk to her after school to renegotiate my grade. I kind of deserve it, though, I shouldn't have given it to him in the first place. I'm a little ashamed, to tell you the truth.
Oops, 6th period bell. Blog later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home