What do you guys think of this Beatles mix? I'm giving it to someone who's never listened to them before. I left off some, but not all of the obvious, and put in a few obscure ones.
1. I Saw Her Standing There
2. Do You Want to Know a Secret?
3. Got to Get You Into My Life
4. Here, There and Everywhere
5. Nowhere Man
6. I've Just Seen a Face
7. Yesterday
8. Revolution 1
9. Eleanor Rigby
10. Within You Without You
11. Rocky Raccoon
12. Something
13. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
14. Blue Jay Way
15. Blackbird
16. I Am the Walrus
17. When I'm Sixty-Four
18. Strawberry Fields Forever
19. I Will
20. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
21. Yellow Submarine
22. Let it Be
23. Why don't we do it in the road?
24. Twist and Shout
25. A Day in the Life
Oh, who thinks Nick looks like Corey Feldman, the kid who played Teddy in Stand by Me and Mouth in The Goonies?
1. I Saw Her Standing There
2. Do You Want to Know a Secret?
3. Got to Get You Into My Life
4. Here, There and Everywhere
5. Nowhere Man
6. I've Just Seen a Face
7. Yesterday
8. Revolution 1
9. Eleanor Rigby
10. Within You Without You
11. Rocky Raccoon
12. Something
13. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
14. Blue Jay Way
15. Blackbird
16. I Am the Walrus
17. When I'm Sixty-Four
18. Strawberry Fields Forever
19. I Will
20. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
21. Yellow Submarine
22. Let it Be
23. Why don't we do it in the road?
24. Twist and Shout
25. A Day in the Life
Oh, who thinks Nick looks like Corey Feldman, the kid who played Teddy in Stand by Me and Mouth in The Goonies?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home