Sax Man
OK, who else would seriously watch Bill Clinton's talk show? If you ask me, I'm stoked. I mean, whether or not you agree with his Presidency, you must admit that Bill's a real fun-loving guy. He plays saxaphone; he eats like Bluto; and he fools around with pretty young interns. This is guy, despite the country's moral objections, is the ultimate American: he's doing what feels good to him, and he's loving every minute of it.
Seriously, though, a talk show would be stupid. I'd actually be really interested in a political talk radio show hosted by Bill Clinton. It's not so radical... the former governor of California has a show on the west coast. I bet he has some really good things to say. Ms. Serkedakis would agree with me...
OK, who else would seriously watch Bill Clinton's talk show? If you ask me, I'm stoked. I mean, whether or not you agree with his Presidency, you must admit that Bill's a real fun-loving guy. He plays saxaphone; he eats like Bluto; and he fools around with pretty young interns. This is guy, despite the country's moral objections, is the ultimate American: he's doing what feels good to him, and he's loving every minute of it.
Seriously, though, a talk show would be stupid. I'd actually be really interested in a political talk radio show hosted by Bill Clinton. It's not so radical... the former governor of California has a show on the west coast. I bet he has some really good things to say. Ms. Serkedakis would agree with me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home