New blog
Hey everyone. If you're reading this, that means that you're one of the chosen. Basically, this blog just got too big for its britches, and certain people started reading it, people who I would've preferred not to.
Namely my grandparents.
The PULP FICTION Blog
I'm actually looking forward to the weekday. I hate weekends during the school year.
So, to answer that question, I get up early and do lots of homework when I'm mad at my parents. I don't really know why. Maybe it's something about making them feel guilty, or trying to act like I'm above the whole thing. When I don't have schoolwork, like in the summer, I'll get mad, stomp upstairs, and clean my room. I'm completely serious. I guess it's more proactive than just pouting. I'm terribly productive when my parents piss me off.
But why was I up so early? Because I was really pissed at my parents, because of having to leave Stephen's thing for my 12:00 curfew while everyone else stayed. And of course, they're both asleep when I get home anyway. Actually, I don't really know who I'm mad at; them, for the obsolete curfew, or me, for not having the gall to disobey them. Sometimes I just want to throw down my plate at dinner, narrow my eyes, and rasp, "Do you ever notice that I've never disobeyed you? Do you know how lucky you are?" Because I really never have directly blown them and their rules off. Not that they've ever had very strict rules, but it feels like I'm not living up to my full rebellious teenager potential.
Read A LOT of biology this morning. I had no clue we were assigned 3 humongo chapters for the weekend. It was a good thing I woke up at 6:45 and started it. It was nice; I was down in my basement, the sun hadn't come up yet, I had my candles lit and the (artificial) fire roaring, and the DVD player was playing John Denver, The Vines, and Allman Brothers CDs. Oh, and I had a stout cup of coffee.
When I got to the mall, we talked to Aniele at GAP, and then I went and purchased a Vines CD at the new record shop for $11.99. Which broke my temporary CD embargo (it was to last until my birthday, Sept. 24, and come to think of it, embargo isn't even really the accurate term at all). But it was on sale, and it's really good. They're very Beatle-esque, even though they're not "The Evil Beatles" as Thomas claims. I played "Get Free" very loudly on the way back to meet my curfew later that night.
Saturday afternoon was spent sitting for over 2 hours in the car on 285 west, because Thomas and I were trying to get to Guitar Center in Marietta to pick up his new Tacoma acoustic guitar, which is really nice. We found that people who work at guitar stores are apt to call you "bro" or "brother" even if they don't know your name (especially if you're buying a really nice Tacoma guitar). I think Thomas felt kind of sorry for lugging me over there (Thomas is thinking: "No....") so we made a trip to North Point Mall on the way back.
-------
Did that make sense?
Hey everyone. If you're reading this, that means that you're one of the chosen. Basically, this blog just got too big for its britches, and certain people started reading it, people who I would've preferred not to.
Namely my grandparents.
The PULP FICTION Blog
I'm actually looking forward to the weekday. I hate weekends during the school year.
So, to answer that question, I get up early and do lots of homework when I'm mad at my parents. I don't really know why. Maybe it's something about making them feel guilty, or trying to act like I'm above the whole thing. When I don't have schoolwork, like in the summer, I'll get mad, stomp upstairs, and clean my room. I'm completely serious. I guess it's more proactive than just pouting. I'm terribly productive when my parents piss me off.
But why was I up so early? Because I was really pissed at my parents, because of having to leave Stephen's thing for my 12:00 curfew while everyone else stayed. And of course, they're both asleep when I get home anyway. Actually, I don't really know who I'm mad at; them, for the obsolete curfew, or me, for not having the gall to disobey them. Sometimes I just want to throw down my plate at dinner, narrow my eyes, and rasp, "Do you ever notice that I've never disobeyed you? Do you know how lucky you are?" Because I really never have directly blown them and their rules off. Not that they've ever had very strict rules, but it feels like I'm not living up to my full rebellious teenager potential.
Read A LOT of biology this morning. I had no clue we were assigned 3 humongo chapters for the weekend. It was a good thing I woke up at 6:45 and started it. It was nice; I was down in my basement, the sun hadn't come up yet, I had my candles lit and the (artificial) fire roaring, and the DVD player was playing John Denver, The Vines, and Allman Brothers CDs. Oh, and I had a stout cup of coffee.
When I got to the mall, we talked to Aniele at GAP, and then I went and purchased a Vines CD at the new record shop for $11.99. Which broke my temporary CD embargo (it was to last until my birthday, Sept. 24, and come to think of it, embargo isn't even really the accurate term at all). But it was on sale, and it's really good. They're very Beatle-esque, even though they're not "The Evil Beatles" as Thomas claims. I played "Get Free" very loudly on the way back to meet my curfew later that night.
Saturday afternoon was spent sitting for over 2 hours in the car on 285 west, because Thomas and I were trying to get to Guitar Center in Marietta to pick up his new Tacoma acoustic guitar, which is really nice. We found that people who work at guitar stores are apt to call you "bro" or "brother" even if they don't know your name (especially if you're buying a really nice Tacoma guitar). I think Thomas felt kind of sorry for lugging me over there (Thomas is thinking: "No....") so we made a trip to North Point Mall on the way back.
-------
Did that make sense?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home