Thursday, August 29, 2002

I'm not Anthony Michael Hall!!

This has been such a horrible day, and tomorrow is going to be even worse when i fail my 3 tests.

Some of you have asked me if i'm going to audition for Breakfast Club. I say, probably, but moreso to have fun trying out. There are way too many people who want the so-few roles more than me. If I get the part, fine, but I really don't think lightning's going to strike thrice.

I mentioned it to my parents though. They unanimously agreed that I would make a great Brian, the physics kid. Thanks, guys.

Truthfully, I think I'd have a blast trying out for Judd Nelson's part. It's so not me that it just might work. Or Carl the janitor-- "Brian here is considering studying the janitorial arts." Oh wait, that's Judd again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home