Thursday, August 22, 2002

I can't really describe how I'm feeling tonight, so why don't I just let four of my friends say it for me? Pop in an LP and sing along, will you?


I've just seen a face
I can't forget the time or place where we just met,
She's just the girl for me and I want all the world
To see we've met

mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way and
I'd have never been aware but as it is I'll dream
Of her tonight

mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm

Falling - yes I'm falling
And she keeps calling me back again

***

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely life time
If you want me to I will
For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same

Love you forever and ever
love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Ah you know I will I will

***

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover,
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover,
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.
You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick me around now, it may show,
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her,
Something in the things she shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how

***

To lead a better life I need my love to be here
Here making each day of the year
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there

There running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there

I want her her ev'rywhere and if she's beside me I know I
need never care
But to love her is to meet her ev'rywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
To be there and ev'rywhere
Here there and ev'rywhere




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home