Because I Wanna
I'm listening to the Hives' "Hate to Say I Told You So." Thomas and I decided that they're pretty good, although their whole image and guitar riff is way similar to the Kinks. Generally we're appreciative of the new wave of stripped down post-Creed punk-rock-pop-whatever, if only because it provides a breath of relief from over-produced throaty rock. Thomas disagrees with the White Stripes, because he's repulsed by the absence of a bassist. I kind of like them. Thomas believes that this whole thing was started by The Strokes, but I think you could trace the simplicity back to the Blue Album. We agree that the Hives probably aren't going anywhere because they're pretty limited, but the Vines definitely have a future.
I thought you'd all like to be informed about our meandering little music conversations.
Arg! I can't find my Tommy CD by The Who! Fall's coming, I need that album for autumn.
I got my biology test back today: a 94. I was one of only 5 A's in the class; that was a good feeling. I also got my "State of My Life" paper back from Mr. Wade. That man is such a nice guy, he annotated it and everything with all this really good advice. He was even very gracious when I was being a jerk and complaining about not getting Friedman.
I've determined that I've become a night person. I don't know when that happened, but I can only think clearly now at night and in the morning. Afternoons... are so totally useless. They are the worst part of my day, I'm so serious. I think it's the sunlight. CHKAAAAEE! (that's my impression of a vampire baring his fangs. Thank you.)
I'm listening to the Hives' "Hate to Say I Told You So." Thomas and I decided that they're pretty good, although their whole image and guitar riff is way similar to the Kinks. Generally we're appreciative of the new wave of stripped down post-Creed punk-rock-pop-whatever, if only because it provides a breath of relief from over-produced throaty rock. Thomas disagrees with the White Stripes, because he's repulsed by the absence of a bassist. I kind of like them. Thomas believes that this whole thing was started by The Strokes, but I think you could trace the simplicity back to the Blue Album. We agree that the Hives probably aren't going anywhere because they're pretty limited, but the Vines definitely have a future.
I thought you'd all like to be informed about our meandering little music conversations.
Arg! I can't find my Tommy CD by The Who! Fall's coming, I need that album for autumn.
I got my biology test back today: a 94. I was one of only 5 A's in the class; that was a good feeling. I also got my "State of My Life" paper back from Mr. Wade. That man is such a nice guy, he annotated it and everything with all this really good advice. He was even very gracious when I was being a jerk and complaining about not getting Friedman.
I've determined that I've become a night person. I don't know when that happened, but I can only think clearly now at night and in the morning. Afternoons... are so totally useless. They are the worst part of my day, I'm so serious. I think it's the sunlight. CHKAAAAEE! (that's my impression of a vampire baring his fangs. Thank you.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home